Nestled in the heart of Newfoundland, Gros Morne National Park has a raw, majestic beauty that is unsurpassed. A magical and unique place, unlike any other you have experienced. Gros Morne has a way of weaving its magic into your soul, forever changing how you see the world. Encompassed by the beautiful Bonne Bay, once you take a deep breath of the pristine salty air and hear the crash of the waves, you will begin to feel a sense of peace. One of the most unique, secluded and extraordinary places in the world.
“Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
~ Mandy Hale.
- You are ready to create powerful, lasting, impactful change in your life.
- You are willing to learn new ways of being
- You seek to create an intimate relationship with nature
- You long to spend more timeout doors
- You envision creating a deeper connection to self, nature & others
- You want to travel for a purpose, create purpose, and be amongst positive change.
- You believe that nature has the power to heal
- You are ready to cultivate a reciprecal relationship with Mother Nature
- You are feeling, stuck, stressed, anxious, confused, and depressed.
- You have forgotten how to take a deep breath
- You want to feel more attuned to your body and learn about what it needs to be nourished and healed.
- You want to learn about the healing power of nature, and food.
If you answered yes to any of these questions then there’s something in your subconscious that’s trying to tell you, you’re ready for change!
- You are looking for a spa getaway
- You are seeking a yoga retreat
- You don’t want to create change
- You want someone else to do the work for you
- You are not open to learning new ways of doing things and seeing the world
- You don’t enjoy hiking or being immersed in nature
- You want to be in a busy tourist destination
- You think the one hour a day phone rule will be lenient.
- You are looking for a “quick fix”
- You expect to work while you are here. (The only thing you will be working on is you!)
“I knew that I would like Gros Morne, but I didn’t realize that it would speak to my soul.”
“There is a subtle molten gold quality to the sunshine in Gros Morne that basks the remote wilderness in a wonderful soft glow. The immensity of the landscape invites you to pause and take it all in. When you stop and hear the stillness you can truly appreciate how wild and free it feels to be surrounded by such rugged beauty.”
” This was the best trip of my life. I will honestly never forget it.”
What it is, how to do it and why you need to start today! We all know the importance that food plays on our health. In fact it feels like […]
Why Eating Local Matters
Being connected to your food and knowing where your food comes from is are some of the most important things that you can do for your health, your community and […]
The Dangers Hiding in Your Food
Eat healthy. We see this commend everywhere. Eat healthy, seems easy enough yet when you start to dig a little deeper it is not quite so simple. Life has become […]
Our lives are becoming ever more increasingly busy. It seems as though we have more and more things to do and less time to do them. Multitasking has become a […]
GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to send us any questions you may have. We are happy to hear from you!