- You are ready to create powerful, lasting, impactful change in your life.
- You are willing to learn new ways of being
- You seek to create an intimate relationship with nature
- You long to spend more timeout doors
- You envision creating a deeper connection to self, nature & others
- You want to travel for a purpose, create purpose, and be amongst positive change.
- You believe that nature has the power to heal
- You are ready to cultivate a reciprecal relationship with Mother Nature
- You are feeling, stuck, stressed, anxious, confused, and depressed.
- You have forgotten how to take a deep breath
- You want to feel more attuned to your body and learn about what it needs to be nourished and healed.
- You want to learn about the healing power of nature, and food.
If you answered yes to any of these questions then there’s something in your subconscious that’s trying to tell you, you’re ready for change!
Your Transformational Journey Looks Like This…
Learn how to harness and integrate the power of the four elements; Earth, Water, Fire and Air with our four bodies; Physical, Emotional, Mental and Spiritual and how to keep them balanced and thriving.
Day 1 – Arrive in Deer Lake
Day 2 – Physical Body – Earth
Day 3 – Emotional Body ~ Water
Day 4 – Mental Body -Fire
Day 5 – Spiritual Body – Air
Day 6 – Whole Self – Whole Planet
Day 7 – Departure Day
Nestled in the heart of Newfoundland, Gros Morne National Park has a raw, majestic beauty that is unsurpassed. A magical and unique place, unlike any other you have experienced. Gros Morne has a way of weaving its magic into your soul, forever changing how you see the world. Encompassed by the beautiful Bonne Bay, once you take a deep breath of the pristine salty air and hear the crash of the waves, you will begin to feel a sense of peace. One of the most unique, secluded and extraordinary places in the world.
“Change is painful, but nothing is as painful as staying stuck somewhere you don’t belong.”
~ Mandy Hale.
- You are looking for a spa getaway
- You are seeking a yoga retreat
- You don’t want to create change
- You want someone else to do the work for you
- You are not open to learning new ways of doing things and seeing the world
- You don’t enjoy hiking or being immersed in nature
- You want to be in a busy tourist destination
- You think the one hour a day phone rule will be lenient.
- You are looking for a “quick fix”
- You expect to work while you are here. (The only thing you will be working on is you!)
“I knew that I would like Gros Morne, but I didn’t realize that it would speak to my soul.”
“There is a subtle molten gold quality to the sunshine in Gros Morne that basks the remote wilderness in a wonderful soft glow. The immensity of the landscape invites you to pause and take it all in. When you stop and hear the stillness you can truly appreciate how wild and free it feels to be surrounded by such rugged beauty.”
” This was the best trip of my life. I will honestly never forget it.”
We live in a world of constant stimulus. We are addicted to our electronic devices. We expect, even demand immediate responses from one another at every moment of every day, but we ignore the same question that the little voice inside of us keeps asking “What do you REALLY want? We have become numb.
Society has structured our lives to be disconnected from our natural state; being outside in nature. Until very recently human beings spent most of their time outdoors immersed in a natural environment. We now spend most of our time in doors, in front of screens.We eat processed meals and have no idea where our food comes from or the effects it has on our bodies and our environment. Our bond to nature has been broken. We have damaged our relationship with our natural world and thus lost our relationship with our authentic selves.
During your time with us we will guide you to deepen your connection to nature by showing how it is an intimate and reciprocal relationship. In doing so you will see the seed of your true self begin to germinate. Spending time in nature has been scientifically shown to improve cardiovascular and respiratory health and decrease cancer and autoimmune disease. It improves creativity and attention while decreasing stress, anxiety and depression.
We will take you out of your digital world and guide you through real, lasting transformation. You will learn the healing power of Forest Therapy, forage for medicinal plants, herbs and fungi. Engulfed in nature, you will hear her wisdom and see how the four elements regenerate balance without and within. You will feel how the four elements of nature; earth, water, fire, and air are connected to the four elements of self; physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. Discover how important it is to not only know where your food comes from, but also how it is grown, raised, caught and produced. We will explore the healing power of food, learn about the ancient indigenous medicine wheel . You will see how hiking is equally as beneficial for the mind as it is for the body.
Your Guides have an IMMENSE amount of combined knowledge and experiences. They have studied, trained, had wisdom passed down and have taken courses from a diverse range of disciplines from all over the world and have integrated the knowledge to create this transformative program. And we do it in one of the most beautiful and serene places on the planet, Gros Morne National Park.
GET IN TOUCH
Feel free to send us any questions you may have. We are happy to hear from you!